Monday 22 September 2008

Since the previous school year,
several social problems (with 2 people) have dragged on into the start of this school year,
both involving two very valuable friends...
I'm so relieved that they're over now,
really!

It feels like having the earth taken from your shoulders in the case that you're Atlas,
and I just found out how much of the stress I've been experiencing was caused by them.
So people are really right when they say relationships could ruin your studies,
I guess I was confident to disapprove with that point until I've experienced a relationship as it was coming to an end,
the aftermath is what's painful, penetrative, utterly distracting...

At one point, I even thought this would drag on forever.

Thanks you two,

we all shall forgive and forget,
I'm going to take us seriously from now on, cherish every bit.

-Bee*

No comments: