Friday 17 October 2008

Welcome home, my Edelweiss Special Edition Diana F+ Camera

:)

I daren't waste my film indoors, but I'll take it everywhere with me from now onwards, especially on bright sunny days.
Doesn't it feel great to treat yourself to something once in a while, especially having undergone something? For me, I've just passed through EE week, spending a whole week writing something that resembles research papers in university. Tough it may seem now, but I know it won't be long that I'll look back and laugh at the naivety of all this.

Something else to make a note of is my week-old eye infection: looks like it'd take a bit more time before it would die off.

Anyhow, I'm braindead from having written so much in the past few days, deeply sorry for submitting in a messy paragraph.

I can't wait to develop my first roll of film :]

- Bee

No comments: