Sunday 19 October 2008

I am 17, going on 18...
innocent as a rose?

Year 2008, you're about to come to an end soon anyway, why give me this shit now, as if the year hasnt been bad enough on its own. Well, when I look back in the future, you're sure to be full of excitement.

Dad, between you and I, I think I've taken the privilege of being your other half in our family relationship for granted much too long, that I never realised the possibility of you reaching out again. Frankly, to be honest, I can't believe its happening, all in such short notice, all happening so soon. This is 'The Ballad of Jack and Rosie" in everyday life.

While I'm not skeptical of what you've planned ahead, I certainly don't like the way you've laid things out for me. "I'm sorry you're the last person to know", is that the best you could do, seriously!?

I will get through this.

No comments: