Monday 19 January 2009

Are there times when you are more focused or inclined to make an action with true awareness of its outcome? So that even when the process of obtaining the goal is rather unbearable or frustrating, one would still be opt to do it because of the repay or the belief in the existence of a form of repayment at the very end.

I guess that's what I'm going through now, with high school (the last year) and all of that, although I have to say I'm very much fortunate to be spending my years in the environment my parents have given me, which are constructed of a friendly lining of friends and teachers.
The workload and pressure is certainly dire but as they all say, in the end, high school was but a glimpse of life, there is so much more to come.

I've just received my first conditional offer today, coming from the U of Manchester, its a feeling of relief, one that I've not experienced in quite a while and eversince the beginning of the school year. I've been so unjust about where my grades fit in in accordance to my future peers and everything... but then again, I still have 4 other offers pending for a reply.
SDLIUSHF, nervous!

Sports Day tomorrow, whopeeee :]

- Bee

No comments: