Wednesday 21 January 2009

Forgiveness is the key

I'm sure we've all undergone circumstances when a 'close' friend has not lived up to your expectations/ let you down. Then you get hurt, at a varying degree of depth, dependent of the situation.

That's what I've gone through the previous day (which explains my previous post), and the situation has held me on to become so attached to it because my grades were concerned. I really didn't like the fact that someone I felt so close to could mistreat me by being so un-attentive to what I care about so deeply...

But then in the end the problem has been resolved, and so I look back, what is the point of holding in the anger? It was more of sadness that overcame me than aggression, a frustration that has been prolonged from being misled.

I said things are never going to be the same again if you guys won't make a change,
but by now I think the anger's passed away.

Still, there would always be this scar to remind me of how you've treated me.

No comments: