Wednesday 3 February 2010


Anyone of those days when the phrase
'Fuck. My. Life.'
is the only suitable thing to express...
life?

Maybe, it definitely is,
fate that's reunited us;

out of all the possibilities of another 130 people in my group,
it had to be you,
you who's almost sabotaged my last group project,
you who've actually managed to get on my nerves like no other in the past,
but also you, who I've eventually found a way of treating,
compressing so your impact's minimised.

Clearly last time was not a lesson thoroughly learnt,
since the someone above has presented me yet another chance in my life to engage in dealing with yet more people problems.
This time, it needs to last 7 weeks.

I promise I'll make the use of it and grasp the concept asap,
so these people will never again be a bother to me

No comments: